Expert Session 12: Certification - What are the most important things?
In this episode, Product Specialist Azaad Santoe and International Account Manager Dennis Lindeboom tell us the essentials of getting a product certified.
Theme of this episode: Certification - What are the most important things?
- Azaad Santoe – Product Specialist at Liftinstituut
- Dennis Lindeboom – International Account Manager
- Why is certification important?
- What compels companies to seek voluntary certification?
- How does Liftinstituut help clients get their products certified?
- What are the important things before starting a certification process?
- Is it easier for the manufacturer to get an AECO cert and UKCA cert if he already has a NOBO cert in EU?
WATCH EXPERT SESSION 12: Certification - What are the most important things?
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
11/11/21 Episode 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT (Internet of Things) in the elevator industry
09/12/21 Episode 5: Elevators and cybersecurity
15/01/22 Episode 6: Use of elevators in fire rescue
15/02/22 Episode 7: Trapped passengers in elevators
15/03/22 Episode 8: Revision of the Machine Directive
15/04/22 Episode 9: Buildings of the future
15/05/22 Episode 10: Starting a lift inspection company
17/11/22 Episode 11: Codes and Standards in the Lift Industry
- Do you have a question about the subject of the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.