Expert Session 10: Starting an lift inspection company
As Liftinstituut’s main goal is to make the world more safe regarding to lifts, it is spreading its inspection knowledge around the world. For example in Finland, where Sami Juutinen and his companions started Liftinstituut Nordic. Our host Kevin Miller talks in this Expert Session with Sami about his experiences in starting a lift inspection company with the support of Liftinstituut.
Theme of the eight episode: Starting a lift inspection company
- Sami Juutinen, one of the founders of Liftinstituut Nordic
- What were the challenges Liftinstituut Nordic had to deal with?
- How is the Finnish market different from the rest of Europe?
- What is the advantage of working with Liftinstituut?
WATCH EXPERT SESSION 10: STARTING AN LIFT INSPECTION COMPANY
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
11/11/21 Episode 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT (Internet of Things) in the elevator industry
09/12/21 Episode 5: Elevators and cybersecurity
15/01/22 Episode 6: Use of elevators in fire rescue
15/02/22 Episode 7: Trapped passengers in elevators
15/03/22 Episode 8: Revision of the Machine Directive
15/04/22 Episode 9: Buildings of the future
- Do you have a question about the subject of the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.