Expert Session 11: Codes and standards in the lift industry
In this episode, Pieter Schaareman, Product Specialist at Liftinstituut, Managing Codes and Standards, will update you on the latest developments concerning European standards and international regulations. How do the international lift regulations relate to European lift standards?
Theme of this episode: Codes and standards in the lift industry: how do international regulations relate to European standards?
- Pieter Schaareman – Product Specialist at Liftinstituut, Managing Codes and Standards
- What is the role of standardization committees?
- Which improvements to the standards were introduced by Liftinstituut’?
- How do international regulations relate to European standards?
WATCH EXPERT SESSION 11: codes and standards in the lift industry
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
11/11/21 Episode 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT (Internet of Things) in the elevator industry
09/12/21 Episode 5: Elevators and cybersecurity
15/01/22 Episode 6: Use of elevators in fire rescue
15/02/22 Episode 7: Trapped passengers in elevators
15/03/22 Episode 8: Revision of the Machine Directive
15/04/22 Episode 9: Buildings of the future
15/05/22 Episode 10: Starting a lift inspection company
- Do you have a question about the subject of the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.