Training cybersecurity in the lift and escalator industry
Are you working or involved in the lift, escalator industry? Don’t miss our new Liftinstituut training on cybersecurity. In three hours Elena Mauro, certification expert cybersecurity, will update you on all the important questions about this theme – including best practices of the lift and escalator industry.
THE MAIN TOPICS OF THIS TRAINING
This is the first cybersecurity training 100% focused on lifts and escalators. The training addresses the following main questions:
- What are the risks of IoT in lifts, escalators and their safety components?
- Which standards and laws do apply concerning cybersecurity?
- How do you work towards a cybersecure lift, escalator or safety component?
- What are the best practices in lifts and escalators?
INTERESTED IN THIS Training?
Would you like more information or request a quote for this training? Please call account manager Dennis Lindeboom at +31 6 520 84 107, international account manager at +31 6 823 86 755 or business manager Albert-Jan van Ommen at +31 6 512 43 395.
ALL DETAILS OF THE CYBERSECURITY TRAINING
- Training form: in-company training
- Duration: half a day (3 hours)
- Date and location: by arrangement
- Required prior knowledge: no special requirements
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Information or quote: call account manager Dennis Lindeboom at +31 6 520 84 107 or business manager Albert-Jan van Ommen at +31 6 512 43 395. Or visit liftinstituut.com.
COMBINE THIS TRAINING WITH OUR TRAINING IEC61508 AND FUNCTIONAL SAFETY
- Ask for the in-company combination package.
ABOUT THE TRAINER: ELENA MAURO
Elena Mauro is certification specialist at Liftinstituut with cybersecurity and functional safety as area of expertise. After working for many years as a safety consultant in the process industry, she now uses her functional safety and cybersecurity expertise in certification projects of lifts, safety components and machines.
Elena studied Process Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology, where she also completed her post-Masters in System Engineering to combine process and system engineering. She then worked for a supplier of safety systems for thirteen years. First as a programmer, later as a system engineer and finally as a certified safety consultant. Besides her advisory tasks, she is also a very experienced trainer.
Trainer Elena Mauro: Are you REDy?
“Did you know that since January 12th 2022 the new Radio Equipment Directive (RED) of the EU affects how you ensure the cybersecurity of your lifts, escalators and safety components? I have created this training to make you REDy: ready for RED.”
ALL THE TOPICS IN OVERVIEW
- Why cybersecurity?
- Cybersecurity EU Directive, Laws and Manufacturer Obligations
- Cybersecurity Standards and Basis for Certification
- IoT in Lifts
- Cybersecurity best practices in lifts and escalators
- Cybersecurity lifecycle
- Triple-A cybersecurity principle
- Defense in depth
INTERESTED IN THIS TRAINING?
Would you like more information or request a quote for this training? Fill in your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.