Expert session 1: safety inspections
Liftinstituut, Europe’s leading organization in the certification and inspection of elevators and escalators, presents the Expert Sessions. Every two weeks different Liftinstituut-experts will share their knowledge and experience and their view on different elevator related subjects with you.
Theme of the first episode is: safety inspections. This episode is available as video and podcast.
- What are the main arrangements worldwide?
- What would be the optimal certification interval?
VIDEO: Watch expert session 1: safety inspections
PODCAST: Listen to expert session 1:
- 14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
- 28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
- 11/11/21 Episode 3: BREXIT and it’s consequences for the liftindustry
- 25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT in the elevator industry
- Do you have a question about the video? Or do you want more information on safety inspections? Please contact us.
- Are you interested in a partnership concerning elevator inspections in your country? Call accountmanager Dennis Lindeboom at +31 6 520 84 107 or business manager Albert-Jan van Ommen at +31 6 512 43 395 to discuss the possibilities.