Expert Session 6: use of elevators in fire rescue
In the Liftinstituut Expert Sessions, a series of short video discussions, experts from all over the world share their knowledge, experience and views on different vertical-transportation subjects. Viewers involved with elevator and escalator safety, including inspectors, engineers and repair/maintenance technicians, will find discussions of topical interest in each new video.
Theme of the sixth episode: use of elevators in fire rescue
- Susan Eggink-Eilander, Senior Advisor Safety at Antea Group Netherlands
- Johannes de Jong, Executive Vice President and founder of Elevating Studio vertical transportation consultants
- What role can elevators play in case of fire in buildings?
- What are the pro’s and con’s of elevator use in case of fire?
WATCH EXPERT SESSION 6: USE OF ELEVATORS IN FIRE RESCUE
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
11/11/21 Episode 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT (Internet of Things) in the elevator industry
09/12/21 Episode 5: Elevators and cybersecurity
- Do you have a question about the subject of the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.