Expert session 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
Liftinstituut introduces Liftinstituut Expert Sessions, a series of short video discussions / podcasts in which experts share their knowledge, experience and views on different vertical-transportation subjects. Viewers and listeners involved with elevator and escalator safety, including inspectors, engineers and repair/maintenance technicians, will find discussions of topical interest in each new video / podcast.
Theme of the third episode is: Brexit and its consequences for the elevator industry
- What are the latest developments concerning BREXIT?
- What are the consequences for the industry?
VIDEO: WATCH EXPERT SESSION 3: BREXIT - CONSEQUENCES FOR THE ELEVATOR INDUSTRY
PODCAST: LISTEN TO EXPERT SESSION 3: BREXIT - CONSEQUENCES FOR THE ELEVATOR INDUSTRY
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
- 25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT in the elevator industry
- Do you have a question about the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.
- Are you interested in our services concerning the transition from CE marking to UKCA marking? Please call accountmanager Dennis Lindeboom at +31 6 520 84 107 or business manager Albert-Jan van Ommen at +31 6 512 43 395.