Expert session 2: the integral safety vision
Liftinstituut believes elevator and escalator safety is not a one-dimensional or single factor responsibility. Rather, it is a complex combination of factors including design and maintenance, but also, and possibly more importantly, behavioural aspects. In this second episode of the Expert Sessions Liftinstituut marketing director Marjon Oosting explains the vision of Liftinstituut on integral safety. This episode is available as video and podcast.
Questions that will be answered:
- What does this vision on integral safety exactly mean?
- Improved behavior plays an important role in this vision. How does Liftinstituut bring this part to life?
VIDEO: WATCH EXPERT SESSION 2: THE INTEGRAL SAFETY VISION
Podcast: Listen to Expert Session 2: The Integral Safety Vision
- 14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
- 11/11/21 Episode 3: BREXIT and it’s consequences for the lift industry
- 25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT in the elevator industry
- Do you have a question about the video? Or do you want more information on safety inspections? Please contact us.
- Are you interested in a partnership concerning elevator inspections in your country? Call accountmanager Dennis Lindeboom at +31 6 520 84 107 or business manager Albert-Jan van Ommen at +31 6 512 43 395 to discuss the possibilities.