Expert Session 15: Safety and security risks and how to reduce them
In this Expert Session, Liftinstituut Product Manager Certification Willem Kasteleijn and KONE Senior Manager of Certification Robert Kaspersma discuss the safety and security risks brought by technological developments in the lift industry, and how to reduce them.
Theme of this episode: Safety and security risks and how to reduce them
- Willem Kasteleijn – Liftinstituut Product Manager Certification
- Robert Kaspersma – KONE Senior Manager of Certification
- Development in digital technology in lifts
- Are innovative techniques always safe techniques?
- Programmable Electronic Safety Systems
- Regulations on new technologies
WATCH EXPERT SESSION 15: Safety and security risks and how to reduce them
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
11/11/21 Episode 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT (Internet of Things) in the elevator industry
09/12/21 Episode 5: Elevators and cybersecurity
15/01/22 Episode 6: Use of elevators in fire rescue
15/02/22 Episode 7: Trapped passengers in elevators
15/03/22 Episode 8: Revision of the Machine Directive
15/04/22 Episode 9: Buildings of the future
15/05/22 Episode 10: Starting a lift inspection company
17/11/22 Episode 11: Codes and Standards in the Lift Industry
23/02/23 Episode 12: Certification - What are the most important things?
14/03/23 Episode 13: Certification - Testing new safety components
30/03/23 Episode 14: Developments from the Escalator Standards Committee
- Do you have a question about the subject of the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.