Expert Session 13: Certification - Testing new safety components
In this Expert Session, Liftinstituut Product Specialists Tolga Goktas, Mohamed Issa, and Wouter Bijlsma discuss how new safety components for lifts are tested in the product certification process.
Theme of this episode: Certification - Testing new safety components
- Tolga Goktas – Product Specialist at Liftinstituut
- Mohamed Issa – Product Specialist at Liftinstituut
- Wouter Bijlsma – Product Specialist at Liftinstituut
- Types of safety components and how they work
- How the product certification process goes
- Difference between testing methods for conventional components and electrical/electronic components
WATCH EXPERT SESSION 13: Certification - Testing new safety components
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
11/11/21 Episode 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT (Internet of Things) in the elevator industry
09/12/21 Episode 5: Elevators and cybersecurity
15/01/22 Episode 6: Use of elevators in fire rescue
15/02/22 Episode 7: Trapped passengers in elevators
15/03/22 Episode 8: Revision of the Machine Directive
15/04/22 Episode 9: Buildings of the future
15/05/22 Episode 10: Starting a lift inspection company
17/11/22 Episode 11: Codes and Standards in the Lift Industry
23/02/23 Episode 12: Certification - What are the most important things?
- Do you have a question about the subject of the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.