Expert Session 9: Buildings of the Future
In the Liftinstituut Expert Sessions, a series of short video discussions, experts from all over the world share their knowledge, experience and views on different vertical-transportation subjects. Viewers involved with elevator and escalator safety, including inspectors, engineers and repair/maintenance technicians, will find discussions of topical interest in each new video.
Theme of the ninth episode: Buildings of the Future
- Fulya Ayyildiz, architectural coordinator at Solutions by Liftinstituut
- What are the latest developments in buildings?
- What are the trends regarding people movement and crowd management?
- What do the developments mean for safety?
WATCH EXPERT SESSION 9: BUILDINGS OF THE FUTURE
14/10/21 Episode 1: Safety Inspections: the optimal interval
28/10/21 Episode 2: The Integral Safety Vision
11/11/21 Episode 3: Brexit - consequences for the industry
25/11/21 Episode 4: IoT (Internet of Things) in the elevator industry
09/12/21 Episode 5: Elevators and cybersecurity
15/01/22 Episode 6: Use of elevators in fire rescue
15/02/22 Episode 7: Trapped passengers in elevators
15/03/22 Episode 8: Revision of the Machine Directive
- Do you have a question about the subject of the video? Or do you want more information on product certification? Please contact us.